Engraving Plate "Small"
This engraving plate has space for a small engraving. Symbols or initials look great!
This lets you have an even more personalized design for your DNA jewelry piece.
- 925 sterling silver, nickel free
- Color: Silver, yellow gold-plated (24 karat, 0.4 µm gold-plating thickness), rose gold-plated (18 karat, 0.4 µm gold-plating thickness)
- Gold-plated items are made with two layers of gold-plating
- Without chain
- Without a DNA pendant (compatible pendants under the category of "Necklaces")
- Size: approx. 11x9 mm
The photos are examples of past orders and serve only as a reference for how your jewelry pieces might look.
We use diamond engraving for your jewelry, which should accompany you throughout your life. A diamond engraving is durable, does not wear out and looks classy. A laser engraving is typically black and easily recognizable. However, it can wear out over time and fade somewhat.
But if you really want a laser engraving, please contact us. We have both devices available.
In our online shop you can see an example of what the engraving looks like on your piece of jewelry. If you have special requests that don't work on the preview, please contact us. In rare cases, we have to adjust the arrangement differently from what is shown in the preview.
We can engrave entire portraits for you. Whether family photos, a picture of your newborn, everything is possible. Sharp and high-contrast images are the best for engraving.
For this it is necessary to edit the images beforehand and remove the background. Therefore, a preview is technically not useful. We will email you a preview before engraving, which you can then confirm.
Make a photo of your print sharply, clearly and without shadows. So you can simply upload the file directly to the product.
We then edit the imprint so that it will be clearly visible on your jewelry.
Upload a section of your CTG. We select the most suitable section. If you want a specific section, feel free to circle it. We remove the background and only engrave the important CTG lines.
Your child's first written letters or a special message from your child or partner. Take a sharp photo of it and we will engrave your handwriting one-to-one.
Your favorite drawing or your child's first drawing, simply upload a photo and we will engrave it.
- Engraving preview only for fonts, no engraving preview possible for image upload. We edit your photo so that it appears perfectly as an engraving on your jewelry.
- The preview of the fonts is not the final arrangement on your jewelry. We arrange the fonts so that they look legible and aesthetically pleasing on your jewelry.
- Please do not upload blurry photos. Choose the photos in good quality if possible. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us by mail.
- Diamond engraving: The engraving lasts forever and will not fade. The jewelry can be polished without the engraving disappearing.